Thursday, October 3, 2013

Christmas Tags

It is coming into the season for me to spend more time in my craft room. Recently I made some tags for Christmas gifts and thought I would share!







I'm still working on getting an appropriate supply list to display, but for now these were the supplies used.

Stamps of Life stamps in Christmas2Build, Holly4Christmas, Joy2Christmas, and Lights4Christmas

Paper Trey Ink stamps in Snowflake Serenade

Ranger Distress Ink pads in Broken China, Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters, and Scattered Straw

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Tide Pool, Soft Pool, Soft Granite, Field Greens, and Green Hills

Fiskars Compact Stamp press

Ranger Ink blending tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!