Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy March!

This year is dancing by quickly. 

Aside from a quick project for girls night out with my mom and sister I haven't been doing much crafting at all. 

I did, however, work in my craft space yesterday and cleared off my desk. I took the clean space as I sign I should create something so I did. I made cards for my nieces and nephew which I have already dropped in the mail. I am trying to send them notes and sometimes treats on each holiday. Kids love getting mail and I want them all to feel loved.


It is a super simple card. I used a small green four leaf clover stamps to do tone on tone stamping on the green. I believe the stamp came in a studio G $1 set from Michaels years ago. I used a heart from a valentine set from Stamps of life to make the shamrock, as well as words from stamps of life set and close to my heart.  It was fun to put lots of old different products together. I used scattered straw distress ink to "golden" up the edge of the cardstock. 

Wrote a note to each kiddo in their card then plopped them in the mail.. I did use the small green shamrock I used in the background on the envelope too.  

I also made a couple baby shower cards yesterday, but wrote the notes in them and sealed them up before I took a pic, however I have a 3rd card made the same way I'll be showing next week. It's a fun way to spice up a card and use some coordinating papers. 

Have a blessed crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!